Inverloch Visitor Information
Welcome to Inverloch!
Inverloch is a picturesque town located on the coast of Victoria, Australia. Known for its beautiful beaches, excellent fishing spots, and rich history, Inverloch is a popular destination for both locals and tourists alike.
Things to Do
- Swimming and surfing at Inverloch Beach
- Fishing at Screw Creek
- Exploring the Bunurong Coastal Reserve
- Visiting the Inverloch Community Farmers' Market
- Taking a stroll along the Inverloch Foreshore
- Learning about the area's history at the Inverloch Historical Society Museum
Where to Eat
Inverloch has a range of dining options for visitors, including:
- The Inlet Hotel - a popular pub with ocean views
- Captain's Lounge - a seafood restaurant with a great atmosphere
- Inverloch Pizza and Pasta - a casual eatery with a range of Italian-inspired dishes
Where to Stay
Inverloch has a variety of accommodation options to suit different budgets and preferences. These include:
- The Esplanade Motel - located right on the beachfront
- RACV Inverloch Resort - a luxurious retreat with a range of on-site facilities
- Inverloch Central Motor Inn - a comfortable and affordable option in the town center
Getting to Inverloch
Inverloch is located approximately 140 kilometers south-east of Melbourne. The most convenient way to get there is by car, which takes around 2 hours via the South Gippsland Highway. Visitors can also catch a regional bus or train to nearby towns such as Wonthaggi or Leongatha, and then take a short taxi or bus ride to Inverloch.
When to Visit
Inverloch is a year-round destination, but the peak tourism season is during the summer months (December-February) when the weather is warm and the beaches are at their best.
For more information about Inverloch and its attractions, visitors can stop by the Inverloch Visitor Information Centre located on A'Beckett Street, or check out the town's official website at www.visitinverloch.com.au.