Inverloch Local Services
Inverloch ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Inverloch site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Inverloch Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Inverloch When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Inverloch Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Inverloch Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Inverloch ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Inverloch and a Place to Meet
The inverloch.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Inverloch
Welcome to Inverloch!
Inverloch is a charming seaside town located on the southeastern coast of Victoria, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this beautiful town:
- Inverloch was originally named Anderson Inlet after a local fisherman, William Anderson, who discovered the inlet in the 1830s. The name was later changed to Inverloch, which means “mouth of the Loch” in Scottish Gaelic.
- Inverloch is home to some of the best beaches in Victoria, including the popular surf beach, the calm waters of Anderson Inlet, and the estuary at Screw Creek.
- The Bunurong people were the traditional owners of the land on which Inverloch now stands. The town is a part of the Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park, which is managed by the Bunurong Land Council Aboriginal Corporation.
- Inverloch is a popular destination for birdwatchers. The town is located on the migratory path of many bird species and is home to the Bunurong Marine Park, which is a haven for shorebirds.
- Inverloch is a great place to go fishing. The waters around the town are home to a wide variety of fish, including whiting, salmon, snapper, and gurnard.
- The annual Inverloch Jazz Festival is a highlight of the town’s cultural calendar. The festival attracts jazz musicians from around the country and features live performances in various venues across Inverloch.
- Inverloch is a popular destination for whale-watching. During the winter months, southern right whales and humpback whales can often be seen off the coast of the town.
- The Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club was established in 1959 and has a proud history of providing beach patrols and lifesaving services to the community.
We hope you’ve enjoyed learning a little bit about Inverloch. If you’re planning a visit to Victoria, be sure to put this beautiful town on your itinerary!